In search of saudi crepe..........

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Assalam u alaikum all!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, it was a really long break.......though i was reading other blogs through my email but due to preparation for my exam i could get time to post anything........

well, i have some gr8 ideas for abayas ( i hope my tailor would understand what i want actually) and for them i need very fine, buttery fabric that is called crepe. I have hear so much about saudi crepe in hijab fashion world and i really want to know that from where in saudia arabia or dubai i can get loose fabric in true sade of black (jet black).

please please please, tell me if anybody knows where I can get it from........ i will b gr8ful.....

thanks in advance

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please try to be modest in your word choice.....

Instagram

Like us on Facebook