Everyday Cleaning Hacks......

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

hmmmm.......long time......

so, here i am, a wife and a mother of three starting again with whatever happens in life.

Currently, I am on a mission of experimenting with home made cleaners and lately I've found pretty good stuff on the web and around. so, thought I should share that stuff on my blog so that other people can benefit from it.


recently I found this very good recipe that cleaned almost all water and liquid stains from furniture upholstery. it was literally a magic for me because I have tried a lot of different cleaners but nothing worked. here is the recipe;


  • 1 cup white vinegar
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup  baking soda


Mix all three in a spray bottle and there you go.....spray it on the stain and rub it with any cloth or sponge and see the magic.

Another very good cleaner for the bathroom. It will clean soap scum, sink and even the toilet board form inside out. following is the recipe;

Mix together the equal amount of dish washing detergent and white vinegar in a spray bottle and use it as a toilet cleaner, shower cleaner, sink/basin cleaner. you can double the vinegar if it makes a lot of bubbles or add a little salt.

enough for today's cleaning lesson I guess :)

see you guys shortly

Sahar Imtiaz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please try to be modest in your word choice.....

Instagram

Like us on Facebook